Nightclub & Bar Insurance
What can be covered:
- Wine Bars
- Public Houses
- Gentlemans / Lap Dancing Clubs
- Late Licenced Premises Property Owners
- Public Entertainment Licenses
You may select from the following Property Related Covers:
- Buildings, Fixtures and Fittings
- Machinery, Plant and all other contents
- Entertainment and Sound Equipment
- Stock and Materials in Trade including Wines, Spirits and Tobacco
- Business Interruption
- Loss of license
- Loss of rent
- Glass - Included
- Money on the premises or Money in Transit (including Personal >Accident/Assault Benefits for Employees)
- Book Debts
- Food Cover
This is required by law and protects your responsibility for injury/death to employees.
Public and Products Liability
This protects your legal responsibility for property damage or personal injury to the general public, caused by your activities.
Additional Cover & Benefits
- Business interruption extends to include the full period required for your Nightclub
- All risk Extension for Property Related Covers
- Money - if money is being carried by employees benefits are paid out should they be assaulted and injured and therefore unable to work.
- Cloakroom Liability Cover
- Further discounts available for a 3 year agreement
Employers' Liability extends to:
- Includes all employees
- Legal costs arising from prosecution under the Health and Safety Legislation
- Up to £10,000,000 cover automatically included, limits can be increased on request.
Public and Products Liability extends to:
- Liability to door supervisors
- Up to £2,000,000 cover automatically provided, limits can be increased on request.
- Includes cover for food served on the premises
To obtain a non-obligation quotation, please complete a Proposal Form and send it to us or alternatively for a free quote click here.