tel. +44 (0)207 702 2103 email:

Commercial And Let Property Insurance

Commercial And Let Property Insurance

Many UK landlords are still unaware that traditional home insurance polices do not allow you to let your property to tenants without their prior consent, thus invalidating that policy entirely. Commercial property insurance can protect your business property plus the personal property of your employees and customers against a wide range of risks. Under our In-House Binder we are able to offer cover for:

  • Asylum Seeker's
  • Commercial Property Owners - over 500 trades considered.
  • DSS Let
  • Professional Let Properties
  • Student Let
  • UK Holiday / Second Home Lets
  • Unoccupied Property

Under the binder we are able to over cover for:

  • Loss of Rent (20% of Buildins Sum Insured)
  • Property Owners Liability upto £2million
  • Employers Liability - Accidents to Domectic Staff (Residential Let Properties)
  • Landlord's Contents upto £100,000, available at an additional price.
  • Full Perils including Accidental Damage and Subidence on occupied properties
  • Restricted Perils (Fire, Lightning, Explosion and Aircraft) on unoccupied properties.
  • To obtain a non-obligation quotation, please complete an proposal form and send it to us.

or alternatively for a free Residential Property quote click here


For a free Commercial Property quote click here